Thread: Saturday

Senior Member Senior Member Cary's Avatar

Saturday

Morning all. It's Saturday! I'm so glad the "Holiday Season" is over. Back to normal.

Snow today, Maybe a lot. Doesn't matter to me. Life just goes on no matter what.
    Life is about how much fun you can cram in, between busting your ass to pay for it.

Cary

Senior Member Senior Member Nitram_b4's Avatar

Good morning, about 2" of snow here so everybody is going batshit..lol
    Those in upstate SC that are still here anyhow, because I think half of them went to Fla to watch Clemson play in the national championship game.
    I am a lifetime Giant fan and had no expectations of them getting into the playoffs so everything from here is gravy for me.
    "Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter."

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all

Still need to take down our Christmas lights, been raining everyday and forcast is rain for the next week

Giants look great this year and on a rooll

Coach Parsells is from my town where I grew up in Jersey, know the whole family.They been there as original settlers of the town. Even a street named after them. They were originally farmers & horsemen.

.-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Howdy folks. The good news is my granddaughter got out of the hospital today. But I had to drive into the city in a snowstorm to get her and my daughter. And I had to use my wife's CRV cuz it has all sorts of child seat mounts in it. She has "no-season" tires on. Anyways it was slow going and white knuckled. Lots of gridlock. Fuk Stopping was a problem. Hit the brakes and go for a sled ride.

Tomorrow will be clean up the snow day.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.