Thread: Wednesday - Wednesday

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Wednesday - Wednesday

Happy mid week everyone. We're in a heat wave. Sposed to hit 87 today. Last week we had a frost warning.

My car's TPMS warning light came on indicating one of my tires was 4lbs low. So I get home and check all around and everything seems ok except the tire in question is 3 pounds over. So I bleed off some air and even things up but the light stays on. I'm thinking I got a faulty TPMS sensor. Effin technology. Even one of my pressure gauges was busted.

So I was afraid to drive it today thinking it might have a slow leak and when I get out of work it'll be flat. There's no spare. They just give you a can of junk to inflate it with. I'll recheck the pressure when I get home and I'll be able to tell if there's any leak and confirm its a faulty TPMS sensor. I just ordered my summer tires anyway. I haven't tried it yet but I'm supposed to be able to check the onboard computer while driving and watch the pressure rise as the tires heat up.

Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all

Heading out to the shop today to do some shop stuff

Not sure what but Im ready LOL
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale