Thread: Friday Friday Friday

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Friday Friday Friday

Good morning ever body.

It's Friday and should be a routine day. Yesterday flew by for me.

Today I woke up at 4:00 and couldn't fall asleep again. Just laid in bed. I took a claritan last night for allergies so maybe that did it.

Going to the eye doc this morn for my annual check up. So I should go grab a work out now.

Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all

Yeah dogs go out at 4 am they think I like it, pretty much up since then too
    Got a show tomorrow at Angel Stadium look forward to getting out always fun to see old friends. lots folks still in the game
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

Senior Member Senior Member RacingOrangeRoadster's Avatar

Good morning gentlemen. I wonder what it is about dogs that make them want to go out at 4am? Even our Shitzu tninks he should go check the yard at 4am.

Dogs must like the twilight hour for checking out things. Enough light to see and enough darkness to be stealthy. Once dawn breaks they lose the cover of darkness.

I just read something that said there is only one Howard Johnson restaurant left in the U.S.. I must be old cuz I remember when they were all over.

4 am is start of the day for them

A guy down the street has 2 huge german shepherds
    When ever the coyotes come to the neighborhood they seem to jump the fence and start tracking where the coyotes walked. they must be smart as they stay on the block and wont go past the street then go back home. They pee where the coyotes were.

Our yard lights up like Yankee Stadium at night with motion sensors 6 sets of lights so if anything bigger then a bird it lights up and records everything like the gestapo LOL
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

My town has coyotes and two of them attacked a dog while a woman was out walking it. She was walking in some woods and her dog ran ahead. It got attacked and came running back yelping. She scared off the coyotes. It was on the news and they were warning people so now folks are nervous. I chased one out of my yard once. I "stalked" him a good ways into the woods just to let him know to stay away. He'd trot away from me and then stop and turn to see if I was still pursuing. Like he was calling my bluff. So I kept pursuing until he got a worried look on his face. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wild1Poet2 View Post
    My town has coyotes and two of them attacked a dog while a woman was out walking it. She was walking in some woods and her dog ran ahead. It got attacked and came running back yelping. She scared off the coyotes. It was on the news and they were warning people so now folks are nervous. I chased one out of my yard once. I "stalked" him a good ways into the woods just to let him know to stay away. He'd trot away from me and then stop and turn to see if I was still pursuing. Like he was calling my bluff. So I kept pursuing until he got a worried look on his face. LOL

LOL he was in shock, is he really chasing me? Maybe he's my daddy LOL
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Quote Originally Posted by Wide View Post
    LOL he was in shock, is he really chasing me? Maybe he's my daddy LOL
    They have the minds of regular dogs. I could see it. But, there was a moment where it did occur to me that he could actually be leading me into a trap. LOL I had to remind myself that humans have the big brains and are at the top of the food chain not coyotes. I based this on having watched all the Roadrunner vs Wiley Coyote cartoons.