Thread: Saturday

Senior Member Senior Member Cary's Avatar

Saturday

Morning all. It's Saturday! Still very busy at work. The busy season is going to wind down in a few weeks. The house saga goes on. I'm supposed to sign the purchase and sales agreement for the house we're buying. I am waiting to hear from my lawyer after he reviews it before I sign it. Gotta protect myself. We are supposed to meet with the sellers tomorrow to go over the furniture they want to sell to us. She has very good taste, so we are going to buy a lot of what they have. She bought quality stuff and matched the house very well. The buyer of this house had his bank here yesterday to do the appraisal. So much to buying and selling houses!
    Life is about how much fun you can cram in, between busting your ass to pay for it.

Cary

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Morning folks. Gonna be drizzly todAY. I feel lazy. See if I can rally.

Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all

Off to the show today at Angel Stadium

Drifting and car show but its a living
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

admin Site AdministratorSenior Member arthureld's Avatar
    I had to look up Angel stadium. It was Anaheim stadium when I lived in L.A.

All is well in Portland. I've come to realize I'm in the land of waterfalls and brew pubs. It's a great place to be. I'm going to continue my search for new ones. I don't think I'll ever have to visit the same one twice.
    Adventure is worthwhile

Senior Member Senior Member smile2005's Avatar
    Happy Saturday Fellas! xo Beautiful day here in Wisconsin. One of my girlfriends gave to me a gift certificate she had won on a poker run a few years ago at a local pub for a party of 15 people, 1/4 barrel of domestic beer (Miller Light) and two large pizzas. So, tonight I'm getting a bunch of friends together to celebrate Life and enjoy friendship, beer and pizza.
    ~~Peace~~

HCG Technical HCG TechnicalSenior Member JD's Avatar
    Switched thread sealants and prepped the threads better and finally got my oil pressure gauge fitting to stop weeping. These new SE oil pumps pushing 60psig (cold) put a new strain on any oil seal. One of those ankle biters I finally got around to fixing.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Switched thread sealants and prepped the threads better and finally got my oil pressure gauge fitting to stop weeping. These new SE oil pumps pushing 60psig (cold) put a new strain on any oil seal. One of those ankle biters I finally got around to fixing.

For oil I use something call the right stuff I think

Amazing for oil sealing

Hondabond also is fantastic
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

HCG Technical HCG TechnicalSenior Member JD's Avatar
    This time I used the Loctite "high temp" thread locker paste instead of the "regular" paste, only this time after cleaning the threads with brake cleaner I also applied the Loctite primer.