Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Wednesday!!

Senior Member Senior Member smile2005's Avatar

Happy Wednesday!!

Good morning Sleepyheads and happy Wednesday! Where is everyone this morning? It's after 9 AM here in Wisconsin and no one has started the morning thread here yet! Beautiful sunshiny day here with a high of 80 today. Have a great day Fellas! xo
    ~~Peace~~

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all!!!

Slept in late, this wirk thing got me wirking see I cant even spell work
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

I forgot to check in! I'm out of it today. Busy at work this morn. Moving a couple mil into international ETF's. Not mine. Company funds. Some of the investment gurus are predicting international companies should have a good year. I already got some international in my own retirement funds and I don't know enough about them to put more in. I'm still liking the dividend paying companies. Wish I had bet more on NVIDIA. I bought some a couple years ago and I'm up 800% now. So I bought a new toy last fall. LOL Some gurus are saying its still a buy because of its AI tech. But it can't go up another 800%. Can it?

I need another home run. I'm still thinking turbo suppliers. Like Borg Warner. But this AI stuff is interesting. I need to learn more about artificial intelligence.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Yuup emerging countries are good bets now

NV still good, we did not even start scratching the surface of AI and they have the best chip design

FANG still good

Dividend stocks rule now I know were into them pretty heavy

Funny I am going to pull profit this week too, maybe LOL

Turbo makers profit will be absorbed by the down side of their companies. Remember turbos are knock off items no tech involved easy to make. mom and pop machine shops design their own.
    I been trying to find a neet new turbo for my truck, NO big names at all all small companies
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

Oh yeah

Funny thing about AI

Old folks in senior care and all that gloomy stuff seem to LOVE AI!!!

The idea of talking to a machine is a drem come true for then and they really enjoy it

Look at AI in healthcare, remote dr visits etc it will be our future for sure

Remember the jetsons going to the dr vie the tv tube?
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

wow good ideas here. Thanks. I guess I'll nix the turbo play for now. Just seemed like everything is getting turbo'd these days. Even the Ford Raptor and GT.

I had to google FANG. I already own a bunch of GOOGLE which has doubled for me. Good idea about AI and the elderly. The AI is probably a lot further along than I think. I keep seeing iRobot on buy lists. I always think of them as just the Roomba vacuum cleaner.

Rooba LOL its a toy

AI is coming to you soon

I keep telling myself big blue with watson will be the healtcare diagnostic tool for the next 50 years so IBM as bad as they are now may be the sleeper of all time

Watson is light years ahead of anything else but just so under utilized right now
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

We have a Roomba and its not good. So I'm not sure why iRobot is on buy lists.

Ray Kurzweil has long predicted AI happening in 2025. After that the machines will actually be smarter than humans. And will continue to get even smarter. Stephen Hawkings and Elon Musk warn against AI.

Got news for you AI is better then humans now

It finds stuff faster and more accurately read up on what Watson is doing in medicine and is capable of. They lease out the use of it. Imagine IBM has the smartest thing in the universe by far and they lease it out to solve problems

Steve Hawkins

My opinion he is a flim flam man. Never herd anyting new from him that worked out just lots of pete and repete LOL

Yeah I said it LOL
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

LOL I like Stephen Hawking. I can't understand most of the physics he writes about. String theory, black holes and space time.

They say eventually AI is going to be so advanced that humans won't be able to program them. Only another AI will be able to program them.

Humans are going to be pets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast