Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thursday Thursday

  1. #1
    Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston and Surrounds
    Posts
    26,116

    Thursday Thursday

    Howdy folks. i had a dentist check up this morn. All good.

    Wide, is all good there? I'm seeing all these reports on the wildfire and it sounds bad. So hope all is OK and you folks are safe.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

  2. #2
    Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    HCG World Headquarters, Signal Hill, CA
    Posts
    24,509

    Morning all
    Cold smoky here smells like BBQ makes me hungry


    Yeah pretty good here but a fire can break out and 30 seconds later be all over the place. Fire trucks are all over the place just waiting to put out everything they see
    Were pretty good where we are

    Those firefighters are just nuts, they go right into the fire and all those aircraft is just wild to see
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

    Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

  3. #3
    Senior Member Senior Member RacingOrangeRoadster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Woodstock, Ga.
    Posts
    4,932

    It must be hard breathing all that smoke. I would imagine a lot of folks are wearing masks. I know how bad it smelled here when the fires in North Georgia and Tennessee were happening and we are about 80 miles away.

  4. #4
    Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    HCG World Headquarters, Signal Hill, CA
    Posts
    24,509

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingOrangeRoadster View Post
    It must be hard breathing all that smoke. I would imagine a lot of folks are wearing masks. I know how bad it smelled here when the fires in North Georgia and Tennessee were happening and we are about 80 miles away.


    Yeah it really smells and we have ash falling also. they say stay indoors and keep an eye on the news. now we have wires down from 80mph winds so bit of a thing to stay informed
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

    Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

  5. #5
    Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston and Surrounds
    Posts
    26,116

    tHE NEWS HERE SAID THOSE sANTA aNNA WINDS WOULD BE HURRICANE FORCE TODAY.

    SORRY FOR CAPS
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

  6. #6
    Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    HCG World Headquarters, Signal Hill, CA
    Posts
    24,509

    yeah were at that wind speed now, 80 degrees with 80mph winds 8% humidity. Perfect day actually feels nice except for the smell
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

    Looking for a 74 or 80 inch UL flathead , any condition, contact me if you have one for sale

  7. #7
    Senior Member Senior Member smile2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dousman, WI
    Posts
    8,042
    Hi Fellas. xo Went to a funeral this morning for a 1st career friend....cancer sucks. He was only 70 years young....there were a lot of 1st career friends there paying respect for a wonderful guy....afterwards I stopped by the cemetery where my Mom and stepdad are buried and talked to them for a bit....Working tonight. Hope everyone has a great day. Wide, stay safe....
    ~~Peace~~

  8. #8
    Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston and Surrounds
    Posts
    26,116

    Quote Originally Posted by smile2005 View Post
    Hi Fellas. xo Went to a funeral this morning for a 1st career friend....cancer sucks. He was only 70 years young....there were a lot of 1st career friends there paying respect for a wonderful guy....afterwards I stopped by the cemetery where my Mom and stepdad are buried and talked to them for a bit....Working tonight. Hope everyone has a great day. Wide, stay safe....
    sorry for your loss - they need to find a cure for cancer
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Senior Member smile2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dousman, WI
    Posts
    8,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1Poet2 View Post
    sorry for your loss - they need to find a cure for cancer
    Thank you Wild1.....and, yes, they do....
    ~~Peace~~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •