Thread: Friday Friday Friday

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Friday Friday Friday

Sun is up and Friday is here. I got to work this weekend but Friday still feels good. Funny how that works. I guess Friday is a "state of mind". I could write a song on that I think. Friday state of mind.

We had 72 degree weather Wednesday and snow yesterday. Not much just a coating. We're definitely through the worst of winter. Spring ain't far off.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all

Yeah getting tired of 45 degree mornings, At least the days are longer now

Passed smog with my truck but I have a boost leak or something that sounds like a belt slipping, maybe its a belt slipping LOL. I get it under hard throttle at about 30 psi of boost
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wide View Post
    Morning all

Yeah getting tired of 45 degree mornings, At least the days are longer now

Passed smog with my truck but I have a boost leak or something that sounds like a belt slipping, maybe its a belt slipping LOL. I get it under hard throttle at about 30 psi of boost
    wow that's a lot of boost ain't it? I had a boost leak last fall in my 911 and I thought it was my clutch slipping. LOL
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Senior Member Senior Member smile2005's Avatar
    Morning Fellas and happy Friday. xo 25 more days until the 1st day of Spring! My Daffodils are starting to pop out of the ground behind my garage, which is the South side. My car doesn't want to start. She sounds like she wants to but just doesn't have enough oomph. So, my neighbor had to take me to work last night and a girlfriend picked me up from work. My handyman is working on my car now so hopefully he'll get her going. With it being so rainy and damp and lots of standing water every where, I'm sure that doesn't help her. My car is a Toyota Corolla with 240,000 on her. She's a good runner, except for right now, lol. Hoping he can get her going cuz this is my weekend to work. Other than that? Life is great!
    Have a good one guys!

PS: On a later note on car~car started after he putzed with it a bit and decided we needed new plugs. So....this afternoon he'll install them before I head to work. All is good!
    Last edited by smile2005; 02-23-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    ~~Peace~~