Thread: Sunday

Senior Member Senior Member Cary's Avatar

Sunday

Morning all. It's Sunday!

The busy season is winding down. I'm so glad summer is almost over. It's been a really tough one. Personally things are going well.

The guy that was going to buy my bike backed out, so it's in my garage now. There was a really bad accident near my house. Driver under the influence crossed the center line on a 50MPH road and hit a bike head on. One of my guys was right behind the car that crossed the line. The way he described it, it was horrible. Makes you think...
    Life is about how much fun you can cram in, between busting your ass to pay for it.

Cary

Senior Member Hardcore Biker Robby's Avatar

If under the influence the driver should be charged with murder, not manslaughter and loose driving privilege for life. Good morning all. Retirement is treating me well. The honey do list is long.
    Jack of all trades, Master of none

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Good morning folks. Looks like the rain stopped and my grass is dry enough to go out and mow it.

I effed up my arm yesterday just when I was finishing up a really solid workout. Hopefully I didn't tear anything again. I have to back off for awhile. Its been months of holding back and I just must pushed a little too hard. So now it hurts and I'm frustrated.

Hey Cary that sounds like the accident down in Bridgewater I saw on the news. Tragic. There isn't much the guy could've done since the career swerved right into him head on.

Stuff like that seems to be happening more frequently.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all

Feeling like crap got a bug or something

I hate to here those accidents, so many folks seem to be buzzed driving and driving distracted now, its just scary or were more responsible, still need to live our life they way we want
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

Quote Originally Posted by Wild1Poet2 View Post
    Good morning folks. Looks like the rain stopped and my grass is dry enough to go out and mow it.

I effed up my arm yesterday just when I was finishing up a really solid workout. Hopefully I didn't tear anything again. I have to back off for awhile. Its been months of holding back and I just must pushed a little too hard. So now it hurts and I'm frustrated.

Hey Cary that sounds like the accident down in Bridgewater I saw on the news. Tragic. There isn't much the guy could've done since the career swerved right into him head on.

Stuff like that seems to be happening more frequently.

That's the one. I was heading to that area right after it happened, but the police passed me and blocked off the road just as I was approaching.
    Life is about how much fun you can cram in, between busting your ass to pay for it.

Cary

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    That's the one. I was heading to that area right after it happened, but the police passed me and blocked off the road just as I was approaching.
    I never used to worry about stuff like that when I was out riding. Maybe its because i was just young but now I watch oncoming traffic for any sign that someone is not paying attention. Even when I'm out in one of my cars.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild1Poet2 View Post
    I never used to worry about stuff like that when I was out riding. Maybe its because i was just young but now I watch oncoming traffic for any sign that someone is not paying attention. Even when I'm out in one of my cars.
    It's because more drivers are driving distracted. Texting. Phone. Eating. Under the influence.

Cary