Thread: Friday Friday Friday

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Friday Friday Friday

Good morning folks. Friday at last. My little granddaughter's surgery went well. She is still in ICU and I expect she'll be in a lot of pain when the epidural wears off. Just wish I could take the pain for her.

I see CA has another wildfire cooking. That's never good.

I see the shooting in CA has brought out the gun control advocates again. Seems like what we need is more mental health treatment centers to help folks with the kinds of problems that make them want to shoot up innocent folks.

Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Senior Member Senior Member Righteous's Avatar
    Morning dammit.
    I know how ya feel about taking the pain for her. Mine got a cold and the germs from it made there way into her hip causing septi arthritis. They had to go in and the infection out of her hip. She’s made a full recovery now, she’s a tough cookie to be just over a year old.
    Been raining for days and still is and fixing to turn cold as heck.

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    Morning dammit.
    I know how ya feel about taking the pain for her. Mine got a cold and the germs from it made there way into her hip causing septi arthritis. They had to go in and the infection out of her hip. She’s made a full recovery now, she’s a tough cookie to be just over a year old.
    Been raining for days and still is and fixing to turn cold as heck.
    Glad to hear she made a full recovery. sepsis can be deadly. She has a strong baby.
    My granddaughter's hips weren't growing right because she is handicapped so yesterday they had to break her hips and reset the bones with a plate and screws.
    I'm gonna try to sneak out of work and head over to Children's Hospital to see her. Not sure if they'll let me in cuz she's still in ICU but at least i can see my daughter and son in law.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning folks

Glad the kids are doing good, we have those children's hospitals here that keep us aware

Yeah that shooting is where the fire is also, one of the nicest places you will ever see absolutely beautiful area up there

Stuff happens

Dang 44 degrees tgis morning
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

Senior Member Senior Member smile2005's Avatar
    Good morning Fellas and happy Friday. xo Wild1, glad to hear that surgery went well for your Granddaughter. Continuing with prayers and gentle healing. High of 30 today and woke up to a few inches of snow. Yuck. It's Fall....not Winter....
    ~~Peace~~

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Not good out here with the wild fires, malibu is under evacuation, looks like a perfect storm for disaster
    Feel bad for them
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"