Thread: Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

Slow weekend here. Nothing planned today. The cable guy is coming at noon and my son and fiance may come over after if he gets his tire fixed on his Escalade.

Last Tuesday he was driving from the south shore to the north shore through the city to get to jury duty. He got stuck in the traffic jams from the folks heading into the Pats parade. Then got a flat tire. Changed his tire but still stuck in traffic worried he'd be late for jury duty. He makes it to the courthouse and tell him there's no need for him to be there cuz they cancelled jury call. (he didn't call a day ahead to check on status). LOL Always call ahead.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning all
    Gloomy Sunday ehre rain again all week long with scattered sunshine, sounds like an old George Carlin skit LOL

Jury duty, have not been called in close to 20 years. Think I got banned here also I was in NJ.
    I told the judge everyone here is guilty of something they just got caught this time so guilty it is. That and I asked where do all the people like me sit.

Have not been back since
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

HCG Technical HCG SupporterHCG TechnicalSenior Member Relic's Avatar
    Currently skiing in the Alps today. The wife and I will be here for a week. Snow predicted for tomorrow, about 2 feet. Wide and I should hire ourselves out for jury duty, we could be called the 'hang 'em brothers.
    My Golf Swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch.

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Hitting potholes on this bike must hurt.
    But its got a pair of Ducati-built 90-degree V-twin Monster S4Rs engines and gets you places fast.

Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.