Thread: Wednesday KaPow Wednesday

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Wednesday KaPow Wednesday

Mid week already. Almost mid month.

Still fightin off a virus. Sadly I think I gave it to one of my granddaughters.

i started watching this show on Netflix about a F1 racing season going from race to race. What is mind boggling is that some teams spend a huge amount on their racing season.. Like ferrari spends about $600 million a season! The cars are like fighter jets and the drivers are super competitive.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Morning folks
    Been trying to eat better for my immune system seems to be worked. just added making kefir at home besides yogart.
    Yeah those F1 cars are nuts but not sure I would call that racing more of a test session year round as the rules discourage passing
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

I saw some passing last night. They whip out of the slipstream and slingshot past. At the start you should see them jam up into the first corner. A lot of cars got knocked out there. Or got punctures from the debris falling off the cars that collided. In this series McClaren is trying to regain some prominence in F1. Ferrari and Mercedes seem to have the strong teams. Both equipment and drivers are best.

The pit crews are fast!! And sometimes they make mistakes like forget to tighten one last wheel. Seems like the engineers have the drivers adjusting air/fuel mixes while they're out on the track. Amazing.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.

Mclaren is getting into Indy car also. I herd from Ilmore engines the chevy motor they do for indy is pretty hot this year
    Indy car is some serious racing right now getting better every race, they are really into it but I am VERY partial to indy cars
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

HCG Technical HCG SupporterHCG TechnicalSenior Member Relic's Avatar
    I stopped watching F1 years ago. Boring!!! They made so many rule changes and not for the better, the cars are limited in what they can do, the drivers are like soccer players...always whiny little bitches. Plus, if you look close, you'll see, there is actually on 4 cars on the track. Most teams share the same engines. Gone are the days when F1 was about competition, now it's only show boating. F1 hasn't been interesting since the early days of Schumacher and Senna.
    Even GT racing is going pussy. For example, a few years ago, Ford put their new GT cars on the track and they kicked the shit out of all others, so what do they do...add extra weight to the Fords because they have an unfair advantage. This ain't racing in my mind.
    My Golf Swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch.

Yeah way to much whinning going on, media especially but thats across the board

Were a bunch of knuckle scrapers
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)