Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Saturday

330 am here folks on way to the show
    Y'All have a great day
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Enjoy all them Hemis. Post up some pics.

I just got up about a half hour ago. I needed a lot of sleep. Been fighting this flu thing still.

The rest of the day I got to work. Tomorrow I got to do tax returns for my family and a friend.

Anyone familiar with Shopify, Twilio or Wix? Shopify is providers small businesses with a retail platform to sell stuff online. Twilio allows folks to build phone apps for their businesses and Wix allows folks to build websites. These types of things are out of my wheeelhouse but they all keep showing up on buy lists. So I was thinking I should bet some money on them and hope they really pop. They always say to only invest in what you know and I don't know a whole lot about tech like this.

The first stock I made good money on was Ford way back in the 80's. They had come out with the Explorer and just introduced the Taurus. I thought these things would sell like hotcakes and I put down whatever money I could scrape up on Ford. And it popped in three months. I also made money on Harley in the 90's. I had gone down to buy a bike and they made me sign on to a two year waiting list. Driving home it hit me. What business sells out their inventory two years ahead of time?!? So I plunked down some money on Harley stock and it popped. I made more than enough to pay for the new bike.
    But I don't know much about tech or international. I got lucky with NVIDIA. Which is up over 1,400% for me. I thought I was just buying a gaming graphics company! LOL I didn't know it was turning into an AI powerhouse. Hey, I'd rather be lucky than good. And you can't hit a home run if you never swing at a pitch.
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.

admin Site AdministratorSenior Member arthureld's Avatar
    Good day bikers.

Anybody here use reddit.com? I'm addicted. "Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members"

I don't know anything about those companies you asked about WP

Nvidia caught my attention years ago because they make the best CAD video cards.

I've been betting on Enphase lately because I believe in their new solar system. I am anxiously waiting for their IQ8 Ensemble to become available so I can have my system installed.

I made money off of Boeing until their planes started diving to earth. It will take a lot of bad trades for me to lose all the money I made working for them.
    I wish I was in Tijuana eating barbecued iguana

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

I read reddit once in a while. Got it on my favorites.

I bought NVIDEA thinking they made graphic cards for gaming computers and then they morphed into an AI leader. I remember buying them right before the Christmas season thinking everyone would be buying gaming computers for Christmas. Pure luck. LOL
    Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.