Thread: Saturday Get out of the house this weekend

Administrator AdminSenior Member Wide's Avatar

Saturday Get out of the house this weekend

Morning folks time to get you butts up and out, weathers nice time for a spin then some BBQ and a smoke

Tomorrows the race in Long Beach, I here them like I m at the track by my place. I'll take a ride down tomorrow I have a spot to part in the pits, nice being a local.

pic from last night

LBGP-2019-1.jpg
    .-/c-.,_ /
    (_)'==(_)

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

Supporter HCG SupporterSenior Member Wild1Poet2's Avatar

Howdy folks. Long weekend here for me. Monday is Patriots Day and Marathon monday and we got it off work this year.

I'm going to the Red Sox game tomorrow and they seem to be getting it together finally after a losing start.

Think I'll go get a workout in.

Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.

Senior Member Senior Member Nitram_b4's Avatar

After all the phone calls I got last night I didn't workout until 10:00 PM (Chest and triceps) shoulder sucks today

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    "Age is a question of mind over matter. If you donít mind, it doesnít matter."

Senior Member Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1Poet2 View Post
    Howdy folks. Long weekend here for me. Monday is Patriots Day and Marathon monday and we got it off work this year.

I'm going to the Red Sox game tomorrow and they seem to be getting it together finally after a losing start.

Think I'll go get a workout in.

i watched the Monster Cup race yesterday and they were talking about Jimmy Johnson running the Boston Marathon on Monday. I guess I never realized that it was on Monday. But Patriots Day is a good basis for a holiday.

i watched the Monster Cup race yesterday and they were talking about Jimmy Johnson running the Boston Marathon on Monday. I guess I never realized that it was on Monday. But Patriots Day is a good basis for a holiday.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming Woo-Hoo, what a ride! Live for the moment".